I was born and raised right along Lake Michigan. I grew up swimming in the bay, canoeing with my grandpa, biking, eating ice cream on hot summer days, and running barefoot around our red-gabled house. Small town life suits me well, but traveling suits me better. I love to explore new places, try new food, meet different people and capture the details with my camera.
I am an aspiring photographer, and love capturing detail and expression. Weddings and travel photography are my favorites. Come on over to my photography blog to see more!
- Taking long walks on the beach
- Pilates, Hot Yoga, Running and Swimming
- Eating and cooking healthily, but saving room for dessert
- Pinterest :)
- Curling up with a steaming hot cup of coffee and my Bible to watch the sunrise
- Reading books outside
- Anything on the water! Swimming, sailing, kayaking, boating you name it!
- Spending time with family+friends
- Taking road trips